Hitting the Cold Spots
We work with Hampshire County Council to deliver Hitting the Cold Spots; an energy advice service available to residents living in the Hampshire districts.
Our team of energy advisers offer practical tips and advice for keeping warm and well at home. From Summer 2023, this includes our additional personalised energy-saving support service.
We support and advise Hampshire residents over the phone, at an appointment or at a home visit.
Our service includes:
- Helping clients access funding, where available, for boiler repairs/replacements and other heating methods, insulation and renewable technologies.
- Providing temporary electric heaters if clients are without heating.
- Checking client eligibility for the Warm Home Discount and local energy efficiency schemes.
- Assisting clients in switching their energy provider or tariff to help reduce their bills.**
- Signposting and referring clients to other organisations such as Citizens Advice.
- Home visits to discuss individual lifestyles and distributing small energy-saving measures.
***Switching supplier may not be useful at the moment (Summer 2023), but we can help you assess your options.
Hitting the Cold Spots is funded by Hampshire County Council and is available to residents living in the districts of:
- East Hampshire
- New Forest
- Test Valley
The Hitting the Cold Spots service is tailored to residents on a low income and who may require personalised advice and support.
Here’s what some of our clients have said:
We deliver Hitting the Cold Spots on behalf of Hampshire County Council.