Free home energy check ups now available!
We’re delighted to have teamed up with libraries across Southampton to offer residents a free home energy check up with a member of the Southampton Healthy Homes team.
During the one-to-one appointment, a member of our Southampton Healthy Homes team will help with:
- Reducing energy bills and accessing discounts and support schemes
- Understanding payment methods, alongside reading and submitting meter readings
- Heating and hot water systems – from gas boilers to electric storage heaters
- Understanding how insulation can make your home warmer – and how to explore your options
- Renewable technologies, like solar panels and heat pumps
- Resolving disputes or concerns with energy suppliers
- Reducing damp and mould
- Anything else to do with home energy or staying warm and well!
These appointments are most suited to those who find it beneficial to speak to us face to face. If you’re comfortable communicating by phone or email, you might prefer to contact us on 0800 804 8601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll do all we can to meet any specific communication needs you have.