We’re delighted to have teamed up with Southampton libraries to offer residents a free home energy check-up this autumn.
During the one-to-one appointment, a member of our Southampton Healthy Homes team will help with:
- Reducing energy bills
- Accessing discounts and support
- Understanding meters and payment methods
- Advice on heating and hot water systems
- Support accessing grants for heating upgrades, insulation, and renewable technologies
- Resolving disputes or concerns with energy suppliers
- Advice on reducing damp and mould
- Staying warm and well at home.
Please note that these appointments are most suited to those who find it beneficial to speak to us face to face. If you’re comfortable communicating by phone or email, you might prefer to contact us on 0800 804 8601 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll do all we can to meet any specific communication needs you have.
Ready to book? Simply complete the form below and we’ll see you at your appointment!